Monday, June 25, 2007

Love fd's flickr toys


This was lots of fun. Checked out The Generator blog, letter James and FD toys.
You could easily get carried away and spend a lot of time on this. I've already spent an hour this week and haven't started # 11.
I was pretty limited for photos but enjoyed doctoring the ones I found.
I like this for an innovative way to get our message across to students.
I especially like the captioner http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/captioner.php
Looking forward to seeing other blog entries.



Create Your Own PaloozaHead - Visit Lollapalooza.com

2 comments:

Adam and Angela said...

Hey Coral loving this!!!!!

Angela

Constance said...

I couldn't get my Palooza Head to work! I kept getting an error message in Blogger. I'll have to get you to help me with it. I love yours!